I saw this and immediately thought of Chelsea Alder, but I think it has some really creative ideas. You gotta hand it to Martha--she knows her cupcakes.
Hi! This is Gina and Brad, old old friends of Adam from way back. Just wanted to say hi! Adam, how did you end up with such a cute wife?? :) We hope you are doing well.
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
3 comments:
I actually saw that picture myself a few weeks ago. Im going to attempt those.
That look so yummy!!! Make them for my birthday : )
Hi! This is Gina and Brad, old old friends of Adam from way back. Just wanted to say hi!
Adam, how did you end up with such a cute wife?? :) We hope you are doing well.
-Gina and Brad Duncan
Post a Comment