Friday, March 6, 2009

Mexican Riviera Cruise: Day 6 Cabo

Third stop...Cabo!

In Cabo, which was by far our favorite place, we went scuba diving. It was Adam and my first open water dive since the crater in Midway.

I'll admit, I was really nervous to dive. It took me a while to go down the first time, but the second dive we did was much more enjoyable because I wasn't so stressed about breathing. I only panicked for about 30 seconds under water while 60 feet down in the ocean. However, I will say that I am glad we got certified and we saw amazing fish, eels, and sting rays. I would definitely go diving again.

The famous arch and lovers beach.

Getting ready to dive.




The boat that took us to our dive spots. Adam was a champ at his first open water dive, but I knew he would be.


Just finished our first dive and getting ready for our second. I felt a little sea sick at this point from the boat rocking, but once back in the water all was good.



We all agreed that Cabo was our favorite and we wish we had more time there. We can't wait to go back to Cabo San Lucas.

2 comments:

Darci said...

It looks like you had allot of fun! I can't wait till we do that cruise:) We went to Cabo for our honeymoon. I would like to go back sometime. Glad you guys had a great trip! We would still love to do a cruise with you one of these days.

Celine said...

That looks like so much fun!!