Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mexican Riviera Cruise: Day 7 Going Home

Day 7 we headed back to LA. I also got a head-cold so a took a lot of naps that day, lounged around in my pajamas, ate cookies that the inspired cookie guy delivered to us while laying on our lawn chairs, and toured the cruise ships extremely large kitchen. It was a calm, relaxing day. Since I felt like crap on the last day, there are no pictures to show. Sorry.

Even with a cold on the last day, Adam and I really enjoyed ourselves on the cruise with the Alders and can't wait to go on another one soon.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I want some sunshine...you're lucky!! Sorry you got sick on the last day, but at least it wasn't until the last day.

I'm glad you got your tix and I can't wait to see you! You'll have to email me the details once it gets a little closer:)(or whenever you want)