Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our 3rd Anniversary

November 10th, 2006



Adam and I were sealed three years ago. Being married is such a blessing. I look back at our three years together and I can't believe how fast it had gone by. I love every moment.
I love you more each day Adam.
Happy Anniversary!


We celebrated by sharing gifts and eating dinner at the Chef's table. We hadn't been back there since the day he proposed.



Adam got me these lovely flowers from the Flower Basket Boutique



I made Adam this book of pictures of our last year together

I love you!

4 comments:

Celine said...

Cute! I love the book idea. Glad you guys had a nice anniversary. We had so much fun hanging out with you and Adam. I can't wait for our trip next year (where ever it might be) :)

Annie. said...

The photo on the front of the book is beautiful. Congrats on 3 years together!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 3 years. Time does fly by even faster every year. I love your wedding photo

Monica said...

Those are gorgeous flowers! Happy (Late) Anniversary :)