Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Changes

There are many changes that happen with being pregnant. The constant need to run to the restroom, eating breakfast and then not stopping to eat till I fall asleep, and the tiredness are just a few of the adjustments. However, there was one daily change that I thought amusing--my growing belly. I wake up in the morning and I think to myself, " I look great. Can't tell that I'm pregnant at all." Slowly as the day continues my stomach grows and not just a little it grows by what I feel is inches. You may not be able to notice but I took these pictures one Sunday as proof.



About 12:00 after church
12 weeks



About 6:00 after dinner.
I look at the pictures and I don't think I look that different but when I look down at different times of the day I feel so much more of a change.

Another change is in my daily desire to sit in a chair and watch tv. I have never been the type to sit still for very long. I always have something going on. Well, since I have been pregnant it is the first time that I haven't felt bored or felt a need to make elaborate plans. I just want to sit and eat. So I do...and it's nice.

7 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my gosh you're HUGE. Just kidding. You're still tiny but I love that you're documenting the belly and it's so funny that you feel like it grows throughout the day. I think that probably happens to me too and I'm not pregnant...

Jamie said...

you look great! when do you find out what youre having?

Annie. said...

I remember growing throughout the day. It happens, for real. So weird.

B.A.M. said...

oh no... i'm in trouble. because all I want to do is eat and watch tv.... and i'm not pregnant!

KB said...

Congrats!!

Dan and Heather said...

Brit you make me laugh! I hear ya on the sitting around and never feeling bored, I love it!!

. said...

You are so cute and so is your tiny belly! Congrats on the exciting news! We are so excited for yall!~