Adam and I, along with Adam's sister and husband, went golfing during Spring Break. I hadn't been golfing in a while and I forgot how much fun it is. Maybe I'll put "new golf clubs" on my Christmas list this year.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Brittany,
I didn't get to say hi to you at Sandra's shower so I just wanted to say that you make pregnancy look good, girl! You looked adorable. I hope you and Adam are well. :)
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
1 comment:
Hey Brittany,
I didn't get to say hi to you at Sandra's shower so I just wanted to say that you make pregnancy look good, girl! You looked adorable. I hope you and Adam are well. :)
Post a Comment