Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stroller



We bought Baby Nelson his stroller. I love it. As soon as Adam and I saw it we loved it. We got the Peg Prego Pliko P3 stroller in Java along with the matching car-seat. Now I won't have anymore dreams about having our baby and not being able to take him home from the hospital because we don't have a car-seat.





Adam putting the stroller together

It was our first real purchase for baby Nelson. I thought the stroller would be the hardest item to decide on but it turned out to be the simplest. Safety ratings are amazing and the stroller has all the functions I was looking for. I spent A LOT of time researching strollers and car-seats and I kept coming back to this one.



Here I am at 27 weeks.

6 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

stroller looks great. You are looking great too. We miss you guys!

Abby said...

You are such a pregnant cutie. I'm glad you post belly shots--not sure I'll be brave enough for that when the time comes for me, but I am always so glad when other people do! It helps that you look gorgeous as always:)

Congrats on your first big baby purchase!

PJ & SANDRA said...

Yay I love your stroller! Your baby bump is so cute!

Darci said...

I don't even know where to start as far as shopping for baby stuff goes. It kinda overwhelms me. Was there a book that you bought or something? Are you still wearing the bella band with your regular jeans?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Steenblik said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I went to high school with you. Anyway, I found your blog through Jayni Melton's and just had to say, you will LOVE that stroller and car seat.

I was the exact same way and researched continually for weeks - and we have loved our stroller and infant seat. Good luck with the baby - it's the greatest job.

Congrats again,
Lindsay Steenblik Spence