Sundance Outdoor Theater put on the classic production of "The Sound of Music" this summer. When I heard that this favorite classic of mine was this year's summer show I knew I could not miss it. I grew up watching the Sound of Music movie and I love it.
We ended up getting a fun group of friends together from our neighborhood and had a great evening. The show was great (not excellent) but the outdoor theater and Nate's voluntary singing of "The Lonely Goater" to the crowd made the evening very memorable.

I just had a root canal on a root canal--yeah I know sounds ridiculous but that what it was--the day before so my mouth was still pretty swollen.



I can't remember why these guys posed like this for the picture but I still think it is funny.
We ended up getting a fun group of friends together from our neighborhood and had a great evening. The show was great (not excellent) but the outdoor theater and Nate's voluntary singing of "The Lonely Goater" to the crowd made the evening very memorable.
I just had a root canal on a root canal--yeah I know sounds ridiculous but that what it was--the day before so my mouth was still pretty swollen.



I can't remember why these guys posed like this for the picture but I still think it is funny.




1 comment:
ok that pic of me and mike is hilarious! especially with nicole and nat in the background!! so funny!! love that swollen cheek of yours:)
Post a Comment