Last night when I was putting Crew to bed. We had one of our first conversations. It was so cute it had me laughing. I love all the words that Crew is saying and how he says them in his toddler-like way.
I went into Crew's room last night when he started crying in his crib. I picked him up and said
Me: "What's wrong?"
Crew: "I want out"
Me: "Sorry, but it is time to go to bed."
Crew: "Out, please" as he stars to whimper.
Me: "no" I replied back quietly
Crew: "Ball?"
Me: "No"
Crew: "Balloon?" (bauon)
Me: "No."
Crew: "Shoot?"(what he calls basketball hoops)
Me: "No. It is time to go to bed." by now I think this is the cutest conversation ever and I am trying not to laugh too hard so that I don't confuse Crew by having him think we are going to start laughing and playing.
Crew: Smiles and giggles quietly in response to me
Me: "Time for bed. Night Night." Then I laid Crew back down in his crib and he went right to sleep.
I love this boy more than anything else I have ever loved before.
Crew's enjoyed some early morning finger painting the next morning after breakfast.







No comments:
Post a Comment