Adam had a business trip in Amelia Island Florida last weekend. Never hear of the place, neither had we. But boy are we glad we know of it now. It is beautiful! Crew and I were buddies while Adam went to the work conference in the mornings and then we all hung out in the afternoon and evenings. I am so glad Crew and I tagged along...but now I am few loads behind on laundry and Crew has been waking up at 6:30 a.m. So maybe someday this week I'll get around blogging about the trip.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Fun! Just keep him on eastern time for a few more days, since you're coming right back;) I'm excited!
I can't wait to hear about it. I see commercials all the time and want to see if it's a place we should check out sometime
6:30 a.m. wake time? Story of my life with Kensie.
Post a Comment