Friday, June 15, 2012

Tulip Festival


1. I went to Boston and when I unpacked my bag my camera lens was broken. Thus, the lack of pictures. Although I will get around to posting about Boston soon. 
2. Girls camp is days away and I have been consumed with planning, meetings, and crafts before I leave. 
3. Blogging has taken a back seat lately because it hasn't been on my priority list of things to do. I am enjoying my days and I don't care if I don't blog about it. 

But here are some pictures from when we went to the Tulip festival in April. 



 Crew and his friends loved feeding the fish

 Alison, you can thank me later for the angle of this photo. 

We had a lot of fun, as usual, because Thanksgiving Point is one of our go-to places when we need something to do. 

1 comment:

Monica said...

We spent a lot of time feeding the fish that day too :)