Crew turned 2 years old on Sunday. He is the best little boy and Adam and I had so much fun celebrating his birthday with him.
I had been looking forward to Crew's birthday and I couldn't wait to give him his presents. In all honesty, it is a lot more fun to be apart of your child's birthday than it is your own. Not only was I excited to see his excitement for the day but I also had a lot of memories about his delivery day.
Crew was born with a tender little heart, full or trust, and love. He came down from heaven with talents and love that he shares with us everyday. Right away we knew one of his talents was coordination because this kid can throw, kick, or swing for a ball better than anyone his age. He also is a very good communicator with a high vocabulary and ability to understand and comprehend information. He is tender to the core and we love him so much.
There is something special about being a mother that can't be put into words. It is as though my life is more complete now,with the addition that Crew brought to our family, than it could have ever been with out him. I know I will feel this way about all my children.
Happy 2nd birthday Crew!
Pure Joy!
When I asked Crew what he wanted for his Birthday he said, "semi truck" and then he followed it up with "cars" and in conclusion he said, "buy it". Pretty clear--got the hint.
So he got a semi-truck
and cars
I had filled his room with balloons the night before and he played with them all morning.
Next to Cars and Trackers/trucks Crew's favorite thing is Mickey Mouse. Which I included in the birthday festivities with a by making Mickey Mouse Pancakes.
Crew's new favorite toy is his excavator..given to him by his bestie Will. After Church Crew went out back and played with is excavator (which is what he also calls it. He knows all tractor and truck proper names).
I am so in love with his boy and his herringbone vest!
And the grant slam for the day was a motorized car. He did ask for a car and maybe we spoiled him with this one but come on...is it not every kids desire to have one of these. Crew and his cousins rode in the car all night.
Grandma Harrison got Crew the Disney Cars Movie. A favorite.
Crew blew out his candles--actually he blew out his candles many times. Adam had to keep relighting them because as soon as he got one lit Crew blew it out. By the time we finished singing there was only one candle lit. Smart boy--He knows how to get his wishes to come true.





















No comments:
Post a Comment