Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Collins' 9 Month Pictures

I decided to get some 9 month pictures taken of Collins. She is growing up so quickly and I wanted to get this stage photographed before she turns around on me and turns into a toddler. I also figured with our baby boy coming in December and the holiday season business coming up I might not get around to having her one year photos taken--which would be a cryin' shame. My darling friend does mini photo sessions and she took the cutest pictures of Collins. This girl has so much personality. She is so smily and her eye lashes are so long. I love every picture, but here are a few favorites.













4 comments:

Monica said...

You got so many awesome shots for a mini shoot! She is adorable.

KB said...

She is so gorgeous! I would love to find a similar photographer over here.

erika herman said...

Oh my gosh that last one is the best. She's so pretty.

andrew and brittani said...

way TOO cute!