Monday, December 23, 2013

Collins 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Collins' 1st Birthday with presents, cake, and family.  Even with her long brown hair hanging in her eyes, she somehow still managed to gaze at the balloons and find her presents right away when she got into the family room upon waking up that morning. She was so cute and would hug  her gifts or get really excited and wave her hands and clap.  
 In the afternoon, I took both Crew and Collins out into the snow storm to see the doctor for a well-check since they both had crummy colds and coughs. Then in the evening we had all our family over for cake and ice cream. Collins' wasn't that into eating her cake but she loved squishing it in her fingers and hair. 
























Love my little girl and her smiles and personality that are constantly keeping me smiling and busy. This past year has gone been quickly and at times I felt like my third pregnancy has definitely been a factor in the pace of the passing year. But as I look back on the year since I was in the hospital with Collins' as a newborn baby I realize that we filled our days with so much growth, laughter, and fun. Some days were harder than others (especially when I was sick during the first trimester). I am so blessed to have Collins as my daughter and to enjoy every day with her. 

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love Crew's ecstatic face as he opens her present hehe