We are back from our vacation to Newport. It was so much fun ! Here are some, okay a lot of pictures of what we did .
We spent everyday but Tuesday at the beach just relaxing and enjoying ourselves.
We spent everyday but Tuesday at the beach just relaxing and enjoying ourselves.
Adam, his two brothers, Tyler and Casey, and his dad playing boccie ball. A favorite beach time activity.
We always go to Balboa Island and get a Balboa bar and watch the kids ride on the ferris wheel. This is Adam and I in front of the Harbor.
Jett, our nephew, would chase the pigeons all day at the beach. This is him preparing to attack.
Adam tried surfing for the first time and I don't know if he stood up but he looks good carrying a surf board if that counts.
While we were laying our a police helicopter flew by and drop a police officer into the ocean for some training. If you look hard (or enlarge) you can see him jumping out.
We went to Disney Land on Tuesday. We had breakfast with the characters and our nieces and nephews loved it. This is us on Thunder Mountain getting ready to take off.
Niel and Darci came to visit us on Monday. Although the weather does not look so good behind them, we had blue skies and Darci and I got burned. It was so fun to hang out with them again.
Every morning we would wake up and walk by the pier to this bakery. It honestly is the best bakes goods I have ever had. This morning I got a blueberry muffin, and a famous apple fritter, while Adam and got the classic ham and cheese croissant. After this, we went on a bike ride to long beach.
As soon as we got to Newport all of us girls went shopping-of course! Since we were out we decided to try the so famous Pinkberry frozen yogurt. It was better than I thought it would be. Adam and I went back to more later than week.
Here is just one of my adorable nieces, Ava in her sassy pink swimsuit. She is such a doll.






6 comments:
What a fun family tradition! Tyler and I went to Newport beach on Sunday when he didn't have to work and it was great! Yes we will definitely have to get together when we get back to Provo, you are so fun! :)
Brittany! What a blast! I am so glad you guys got to go have a fun vacation. Looks like a lot of fun! We'll have to take a trip down there sometime. Oh, and LUCKY YOU that you got to hang out with Neil and Darci! We're so jealous. :)
Looks like a fun vacation! I'm glad you liked Pinkberry :)
Cute Cute cute and fun! I love Newport Beach and Balboa. How about I plan on seeing you there around, say, September 19? Great! Oh--and I have a looong overdue visit to make to your house. I'm determined to come; maybe sometime in the next week or so?
That vacation looks like so much fun! So jealous that you went to disneyland. All your pictures are so adorable, I love that you went to a bakery every morning for breakfast. Sounds like you guys have a lot of traditions in that vacation- that is awesome, I'm so glad youguys had a good time.
That was so FUN!! I love pinkberry and H&M : )
Post a Comment