I know, I know...I haven't posted in forever. As it turns out teaching school all day keeps me away from a computer till the evening when I am usually too tired to post or am so engrossed in the Olympics I forget about everything else. Which, I might add I LOVE the Olympics. I even did a mock Olympics with my foods class--They loved it. We did "Olympics" games like who can blow the biggest bubble gum bubble, or how many pieces of popcorn can you toss into your mouth and catch. The students wore there paper medals proudly! Anyway, back to they Olympics--it is causing me to lose sleep and Adam and I can't get enough of it! Go World! ( as visa commercials like to say)
I'll post more pics soon. And Adam's birthday in Sunday if you want to drop a happy birthday to him.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment