Monday, August 25, 2008

Adam's 27th Birthday

Happy Birthday Adam! He turned 27 on Sunday. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating his birthday. Here is a taste of it.


After Adam thought all the gifts were opened, I brought out this huge box--A NEW GRILL! It was so fun to see the suprise on Adam's face.


As you can tell I didn't wrap the BBQ Grill so Adam simply had to take off the bow:)


Adam and Paisley share the same birthday. Paisley (my niece) turned 1. She is a doll.

Jett and Paisley


We had the most delicious BBQ ribs for dinner and for dessert I made Adam's favorite peach pie!


Adam's plate of food at the Cheesecake factory.

I took Adam to the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday for a surprise birthday dinner. He didn't know where we were going. He only had the directions that I wrote out for him. It was yummy and we topped off dinner with a dolce de leche cheesecake.

Happy Birthday Adam and I love you!

3 comments:

. said...

Hey you two- you look great! Happy Birthday Adam!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you took pictures I need them : ) I did not take any of my daughters 1st birthday (what is wrong with me?)

Garrett and Kaylee Edwards said...

Hello you two! We have to apologize to Adam because we totally did not wish him a Happy Birthday. Things got so crazy with the move our minds were totally preoccupied. So Happy Belated Birthday Adam! Glad to see you guys are doing well and having fun.