Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Adam and I have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. It was busy, yet relaxing, and we enjoyed ourselves very much--take a look and see.


1. Adam and Jett at Park City. We spent the night at Adam's cabin in Midway Sunday night and decided to go shopping on Monday even thought it was raining.


2. Sunday afternoon our nephew Jace was blessed. Justin's entire family come up from Logandale for the blessing and we had a delicious lunch afterwords. He is the cutest!


3. Saturday Afternoon we went to the BYU game-- it was a Win for the Cougars!


4. Saturday morning our nephew Call, got baptized. He is such a stud. Look at that cute kid with his three sisters.


5. Adam and I went to Swiss days on Friday and I got some Christmas wrapping paper, purple jewelry, and my favorite Swiss taco.

6. We watched the 2nd disc of prison break with Burke and Chelsea--it is getting good.

7. I caught up on some sleep. I love a four day weekend.


2 comments:

rachydave said...

sounds like fun! dave and i opted out of buying the all-sports pass this year. we figured it would be more affordable to buy a ticket if we really wanted it. but we did watch three football games that day!

Abby said...

You're cute. I like you guys. And I miss you. I need details about when you're flying in, but no matter what I'm sure we can figure out a ride! I'll just call you in the next couple days and we'll talk details. I'm SO happy you're coming--can't wait to see you.