Saturday, September 20, 2008

Abby's Wedding

I went to Newport, CA on Friday for one of my best friends weddings--Abby Sheffield now Waldrip. It was a beautiful wedding--and Abby looked stunning! It started with a wedding brunch, then we went to the Newport temple for the Sealing, and later the reception in Laguna Hills. It was so wonderful to be there with her on her wedding day--I am so happy for Matt and Abby.


Matt and Abby right out of the temple--they looked amazing!


Abby and I at the breakfast brunch.

Abby's wedding was perfect in so many ways, and I am glad that I was there to experience it with her. Cat, Darci, Fletch, and I all enjoyed our time together with Abby and Matt. They were so cute together it made me want Adam there with me because --I know this sounds cheesy--but seeing them so in love made me love Adam more. Now that Abby is finally married and we could hang out she moves to DC--I guess Adam and I will have to plan a trip out there.

3 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

i found your blog. now we can be blogging buddies. that is, if you leave me your email address on my photo blog--then i can invite you to our personal blog.

allismiles.blogspot.com

alli

Mallory said...

hey brittany, its mallory here from BYU....how is being a real teacher! i'm in methods right now so i find myself thinking about you and wondering how you like it? i can't wait to finally do student teaching, but i'm soooo nervous!

Abby said...

Thanks Britt! I absolutely LOVED that you were there. I will call you soon:)