Saturday, September 6, 2008
Going Home--kindof
Adam and I are in Seattle--which is kind of like home for me. At least we are in Washington--where I grew up (Spokane, to be exact). It is so wonderful to be in the Northwest, especially the evergreen state. I got done teaching on Friday, got on a plan to Seattle--where I luckily met Sarah Fowler at the airport (it was nice to have a friend to sit by) and Adam and my brother in law Jeff, picked me up form the airport. (Adam had been here since Wed--lucky). Adam and I both have family in Seattle and with the Cougars playing the Huskies this weekend why not come visit our family? We have already gone to a Mariners vs Yankees games and the Mariners WON! We are going to the football game this afternoon, and Pikes Market later on. I'll make sure to post pictures later. For now--GO COUGARS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Lucky duck going to the football game! Have fun and we'll look for you! :)
I was there too! I took work off on Friday morning and flew by myself and met my family there. I am soooo bummed that I didn't see you. That would have been so fun to see you there!
Post a Comment