Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Recent Happenings

1. Adam and I went for a drive up the canyon to look at the leaves. Two years ago from conference weekend Adam and I took our Bridal pictures in Sundance. The leaves were beautiful. Adam promised me a horse back ride before the leaves fall--Lets hope the weather stays warm so that the ride is enjoyable.





2. Adam plays on an Flag Football team as the quarterback. I took a few action shoots to show him off.


3. The Alder's went to Red Mango with us to enjoy some delightful frozen Yogurt.


4. I CUT MY HAIR. I took off 51/2 inches. See above pictures for the new style. I like it but I don't know if I LOVE it yet. However, it is growing on me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your hair cut is super cute. I like it a lot.

Horseback riding sounds like so much fun.

Brittany and Steve Macbeth said...

I love the new hair - it makes you look older!! I hope teaching is going well.

Sue said...

Your new hair cut looks great. How does Red Mango measure up to Spoon Me?

Sue said...

I would love to do that. Just let me know when.