Yes, This is a late post but I still want to share with you what Adam and I did for Halloween.

Every year my family carves pumpkins about a week before Halloween. Adam and I carved a bat and a witch. I always look forward to carving pumpkins and seeing them lit up after we are done--it is one of my favorite family traditions.
On Halloween, Chelsea, Jamie, and I put together a Halloween party. It was held up at our Sundance cabin and it was a hit! We even had a photo booth--thanks to Burke Alder! Adam and I went as Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson. A lot of people have been telling Adam that he looks like Tony Romo (and he kindof does) so we tried to pull it off.
On Halloween, Chelsea, Jamie, and I put together a Halloween party. It was held up at our Sundance cabin and it was a hit! We even had a photo booth--thanks to Burke Alder! Adam and I went as Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson. A lot of people have been telling Adam that he looks like Tony Romo (and he kindof does) so we tried to pull it off. 



4 comments:
brit - i have the pics of kerrie and justin and their amigos. i will email them for you to give to her.
Nice pumpkins! And I like your costumes :)
I love your idea for costumes! You guys look good. (even though I dislike Jessica Simpson).
Look how fun you are : ) I did not even carve pumkins.
Post a Comment