
Adam and I went and saw the Twilight Movie on Saturday night after the BYU vs Utah game. Honestly, I really liked it. In fact, Adam even liked it. He said he wouldn't mind seeing the sequels and I have to agree. I was a little worried that Edward wouldn't do it for me, but I was impressed with Edward and Bella. In fact, Jaspar was the one who was a little weird to me. I didn't imagine him being so creepy and timid. I have to admit that when Carlise made his entrance I laughed a little because he was too pale and chalky looking--he looked better as th movie wI thought the movie was very true to the book. The one scene that I wished they would have done was the scene when Edward helps Bella after she faints from her blood in Biology class. Overall, I think I want to go see it again. If you have not seen the movie yet, you are missing out. Let me know what you thought of the movie. I think I am going to go re-read the book again!




3 comments:
I loved it too and I really want to see it again! You will have to read my post on it. I want to read the book again too because there is so much I can't remember about it.
Okay now I feel like I didn't give it a fair shot or something, because I wasn't totally thrilled. There were parts I really liked, and parts I didn't love. Adam really liked it?
I thought the movie was pretty good. I know now what people mean when they say the book was better. Although I still appreciated the movie cause I got to see what I imagined actually played out. I completely agree with you about Jasper... I pictured him much cuter than he looked in the movie.. I can't wait for the next one.
Post a Comment