Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yes, we did

Adam and I bought a new TV for our bedroom.
You can see the old box of a TV behind Adam.


A sweet 32 inch flat screen. And yes, we did watch Twilight on it that night.

Yes, I did play in the faculy against students basketball game on Wednesday. Down by 2 and with 2 seconds left in the game, Mr. Zinnman, sent up a half-court prayer shoot and he MADE IT! We beat the student team by 2 points...Can I get a BOO YEAAH!

By the way, I haven't played basketball since 10th grade (and I only played to make friends since I had just moved to Utah and my friend count was zero). So playing basketball in front of the student body was, I thought, going to be embarrassing. But...I pulled through a few steals and a stuff--not to bad hu? It was a blast and I am so glad I played. Plus, I did hear a few students shout "BRITTANY" which was semi-entertaining.



2 comments:

Annie. said...

Sweet! Where did you find the t.v., and was it a good deal (if you don't mind my asking)? We're looking to eventually upgrade ours in our bedroom so we're all ears for good deals. :)

AMIT said...

Looks its very good flat screen TV.

Meridian real estate