Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Track Coach Anyone?

Last week I got an email at school asking if any of the teachers wanted to help coach track! Within an hour or so, and a few emails, I was suddenly a track coach. YES! I love track and field and now that I am done competing in the sport I feel like coaching is the best way to keep myself involved in it. So, I am officially the relay and long jump coach. Sadly, in Utah middle schools they do not have hurdles (which I love) but I am still so excited to be a coach!

5 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Awesome, Brittany! You'll be great and it will be a lot of fun for you.

Annie. said...

No way! That is so neat! Are you intimidated? I would be! Good luck and I'm sure you will do great!

Sue said...

YAY! You'll have so much fun with that. Remember when we walked to the BYU track from the dorms and you ran some hurdles and I tried to? Yeah, I shouldn't try that again. Good luck!

Darci said...

I am so excited for you! That will be the best job and a great experience. What better time than now to do that before you have kids! I really want to be a cheer coach for a high school:)

mallory said...

Britt- I hope you are getting paid more for this. Teaching class and Running? Its almost too much