Sunday, April 26, 2009

So Wicked

Last night the Nelson family went to the Broadway Musical Wicked at the Capital Theater in Salt Late City. Most of us girls had seen it either in Hollywood or in New York City but to have all our family together was so much fun. Best Night Ever.


Recently my friend wrote a post titled, "best day since Christmas" and that is pretty much how I felt after we saw Wicked. Never gets old...Loved it! I just say..."toss toss" :-)

The Nelson Family. (Don't mind the front row of people in the picture).


The set


Heather and Casey


Jeff and Carly


Sally and Dave.

Thank you again Sally for the wonderful evening of Wicked enjoyment and the plethora of candy to eat. It was perfect.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Wicked is definitely one to see more than once. Loved the shout out:) and I'm glad you had so much fun!

Darci said...

How fun! I would love to see it again.

Brittany and Steve Macbeth said...

I, too am a Wicked fan - I saw it 3 times in the last year - once in LA once in NYC and once in San Francisco. It never gets old - it is amazing! Looks like you are doing GREAT! I miss chatting with you on a daily basis at work, but glad that you are doing so great! Tell Adam hi!