Saturday, May 2, 2009
Champions
On Friday I coached my last Track meet of the year. I have loved coaching track and field. Thursday and Friday was the big end of the season meet, Alpine Days. All the athletes from the Alpine School District get together and compete. Within the whole district my 8th grade girls track team took first place. They earned it too. They took 1st and 3rs in the long lump, 1st and 2nd in the 100 meter sprint, 2nd and 5th in the 200 meter sprint, 1st in shot put, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in high jump, 3rd in the 4x100 meter relay. I could keep going but you get the point. I was lucky enough to coach a track team that has so much talent. The girls got a sweet trophy that's about 3 feet tall too. I look forward to coaching them next year. Amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment