Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yearbook Day


Today we signed yearbooks all day long. I also got a yearbook and I thought I would share one of the notes that a student wrote in it. I laughed out loud when I read it.

"You are the best teacher ever! Sorry that me and Jacob made life hard for you. WE WORSHIP YOU. Thanks tons."

signed--H.T.

Students also wrote little notes to my husband. They are so funny. All I know is that I survived the year and with only a teacher luncheon tomorrow I feel like singing "School's out for Summer. " Time to hit the pool!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I've been singing "School's Out For Summer" all week! :) Yay for yearbooks! My hand hurts. I think I'll get a stamp next year like Phil and John...have you seen those?

Abby said...

Oh man--having summer break would be a very nice perk to being a teacher. I am jealous.

I laughed when I saw "Modest is Hottest" on the front page. Only a Utah yearbook...

Pie said...

I agree with abby- the cover made me laugh out loud... it looks more like an EFY magazine! I'm so happy you get a vacation for the summer- enjoy it.

Darci said...

So jealous. I am beginning to wonder why I didn't listen to mom when she told me to be a teacher. Summers and all national holidays off sounds amazing. Congrats on finishing your first year!