Here is a scoop into what Adam and I did this weekend.
1. Bought some herbs (basil and parsley) from Lowes. I also used my nifty herbs as a display for our enrichment activity as we will be planting a herb garden.

2. Went to eat out with Burke and Chelsea Alder. While at Chili's eating we saw the Sanfords and the Larks.
3. Bought these Sandals at Target. Getting ready for summer.


4. Tried to rent Tandem Bikes with the Alders but the bikes were all rented. Maybe this week we will be more successful. You are welcome to join in that adventure if you'd like.
5. Saw Star Trek. It was good. Full of Action.

6. Counting down the days till school is out. 9 Days and counting!
7. Starting training for the 10K that I will be running in July. I'd love anyone who wants to join me.
What did you do this weekend?




2 comments:
1. I love t-strap sandals. They are the best.
2. We planted a herb garden too! And tomatoes.
3. I want to tandem with you guys. Too bad it would be super awkward and I would look ridiculous. :)
I bought the same brown sandals at Targe. But I bought mine first a few weeks ago. lol (Just wanted to clear it up that I didn't copy you)
I coming to Utah this week. Would you be able to go to lunch or breakfast on Friday? Let me know. I will be in that area on Thursday and Friday.
Post a Comment