Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Adam started our Memorial weekend at one of my favorite places--Kneaders. We both got a delicious order of french toast.

Next we hit the golf course driving range. Adam is a great golfer. Me on the other hand, I enjoy it but an not great. Please, don't judge my form.









Adam and I often eat Sunday dinners at our families homes. It was so fun being with all of our nieces and nephews--they are so cute and funny. However, I never get around to capturing pictures of all the fun we have with our families on Sunday. Here is a little glimplse of my nephew after Sunday dinner playing with my brother-in-law T. Jett (my nephew) would get trapped in T's head lock and try with all his might to get free. As soon as T would let Jett go, he would say, " Yes, I got out. I won!" and then ask T to try and get him again. It was hilarious. I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Enjoy the struggle on Jett's face :-)



We really enjoyed our Memorial Holiday. I would love to hear how yours was too.

BTW...3 days of school left.



1 comment:

Darci said...

I love your form lol. So I am really bummed I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah but my schedule was pretty crazy. Between the wedding, road-tip to Idaho Falls, and not having a car, I didn't have much time in between. Next time for sure!