Adam got invited to go on a deep sea fishing adventure with a buddy from work for yellow tail fish in Las Carlo, Mexico. Although it was a slightly quite by myself for 5 days I am so glad he got to go. He had a great time and caught some delicious fish. Don't worry, we already had a fish fry with the fish he brought home.

The fish were huge and according to Adam the toughest fish he has ever had to reel in. I guess those Yellow Tails put up a pretty good (40+min) fight before they are caught.

Bringing in a barracuda.

Mitch, Brent (Adam's friend from work), and Adam.

Adam speared this fish.


Trigger fish, I guess it is pretty rare to catch.

Along with the 30 pound Yellow Tails, Adam reeled in this little guy...a poisonous scorpion fish.
What an awesome trip. I am glad Adam got to go, plus now we have yummy fish to enjoy.
1 comment:
Ew I hate fish. Matt, however, would REALLY enjoy coming to your house for dinner if we lived nearby:)
Post a Comment