Our second day was beautiful with all the sunshine we had. We started off by heading down to the beach to go through the tidal pool and look for sand dollars. We got a nice look at some huge star fish in both purple (above in pic) and orange (below in pic) colors.
There is a neat cave behind Adam and I. It was a very windy day. (Don't mind the curvature of my leg in the picture below).
I took this cool picture of Adam while we were walking back from the Tidal Pools. I was pretty proud with how it turned out--especially the reflection in the pool.
The whole time Jett, drug his little shovel in sand. You can see the line he formed behind him while doing this.
Afterward, we were pretty hungry so we went to Ecola Chowder House and got some delicious Clam Chowder. Best in Oregon.
We all went to the shops on Main Street and bought a few items including salt water taffy, a sweatshirt, and some toys (for the kids).

That eveing was our first sunset. It is much different than sunsets at Cali beaches because there are mountians everywhere covered in pine trees and the beaches have rocks standing out of the water hundereds of feet tall. It was beautiful.

The girls

The guys

Adam and I.

We all went to the shops on Main Street and bought a few items including salt water taffy, a sweatshirt, and some toys (for the kids).
That eveing was our first sunset. It is much different than sunsets at Cali beaches because there are mountians everywhere covered in pine trees and the beaches have rocks standing out of the water hundereds of feet tall. It was beautiful.
The girls
The guys
Adam and I.




2 comments:
How fun! I love Canon Beach. We used to have family reunions there when I was younger. Your pictures brought back memories. I loved looking in the tide pools when the tide was out and finding all the cute little creatures! I'm glad you had a good time!
Beautiful sunset! Have you ever been to Mo's for chowder? You've GOT to try that place sometime! It's amazing!
I love your niece's pout in the photo of the girls. Haha!
Post a Comment