We ventured down to Vegas for the BYU vs. UNLV football game last weekend. Needless to say it was a blast! The Alders, Muainas, Schurigs, Sanfords, and Howells joined us for the event.
We started the weekend off right with a visit to In-n-Out burger.


Walked along the Strip in Vegas Friday night and because many of us had never ridden (or it had been a long time since) the NewYork, NewYork roller coaster we added that to the list. It was a great ride. Try it next time you are in Vegas.
Adam and I introduce our friends to LUV It Custurd. In PJ's words, "It was the best dessert he had ever had". However, that stop ended quickly when a crazy guy joined the parking lot.


Two years ago Adam and I discovered the Village Buffet breakfast at the Paris hotel--it is now our favorite place to eat in Vegas for breakfast. So, yes, we made a stop there on Saturday morning.

Then we went to the Miracle Mile Mall and shopped while the guys went to the ESPN zone. If only we had a Sephora here.


We ended the trip by going to the game. Before the game we stopped at the Muaina's new house. Jamie has done a great job decorating it.


The game was a success because we won--by a lot. The best part was being with our friends. I think we may have to go down again next year.
We started the weekend off right with a visit to In-n-Out burger.


Walked along the Strip in Vegas Friday night and because many of us had never ridden (or it had been a long time since) the NewYork, NewYork roller coaster we added that to the list. It was a great ride. Try it next time you are in Vegas.
Adam and I introduce our friends to LUV It Custurd. In PJ's words, "It was the best dessert he had ever had". However, that stop ended quickly when a crazy guy joined the parking lot.
Two years ago Adam and I discovered the Village Buffet breakfast at the Paris hotel--it is now our favorite place to eat in Vegas for breakfast. So, yes, we made a stop there on Saturday morning.
Then we went to the Miracle Mile Mall and shopped while the guys went to the ESPN zone. If only we had a Sephora here.

We ended the trip by going to the game. Before the game we stopped at the Muaina's new house. Jamie has done a great job decorating it.
The game was a success because we won--by a lot. The best part was being with our friends. I think we may have to go down again next year.




1 comment:
You took some good pictures. It was fun seeing you guys! I didn't get your text message until Sunday morning about the show and then I forgot to text you back. Anyways, that would be so much fun to go to a show with you guys! We will probably go to one for my birthday next month (I know that's probably too soon for you guys since you were just here) but let me know when you want to go to one and we will definitely be up for it! Maybe beginning of next year or the spring?
Post a Comment