We love our stone. When we picked it out we were so excited to see it with our stucco color. A week or two later we drove by the house to see the stone and, well, I didn't like it. It looked so orange. Orange! We did not order orange stone. I started to stress and consider what we were going to do. Buy new stone...keep the stone...maybe the order was wrong...why orange!
Adam and I stressed all day long. We finally decided to drive back up to the house and good thing we did because as soon as we saw the house it was like night a day. Early that day it looked orange and when we drove by later it looked so good. Come to find out when the mason lays the stone it has to be wet. Thus, our stone looked orange. We were so relieved to see our stone dry.
Now we can proudly say that we love our stone and our stucco. Maybe simple things to be so pleased about--but to us it us.
My father-in-law and my brother-in-law did all the finish work and it looks amazing.
View from the road that leads to our neighborhood. I love American Fork, Canyon. How can you not enjoy that view.




2 comments:
Your home is looking beautiful. I love the stone you picked out. Niel and I both really like stone. I also really like the garage door. Dang girl, the home looks big!
It looks amazing!! That is so exciting for you guys
Post a Comment