Thursday, January 21, 2010

24th Birthday

Today is my 24th Birthday! It was a wonderful day and I enjoyed turning 24 very much. Here is a quick recap of my fantastic day.
  • At work today all my students sang Happy Birthday to me, including my principal.
  • Adam and I went shopping at the Mall so I could buy myself some desired items of clothing and make-up.
  • Went to dinner with family at CPK (ordered the Pear and Gorgonzola pizza) my favorite.
  • Received wonderful gifts from family and friends including a new set of my favorite William-Sonoma bowls, two new books to read, and this beauty from my sweet husband.


I love birthdays, especially my own. Thanks to all you helped me celebrate and wished me a Happy Birthday. Adam, I love you. Thank you for making this day so special.

8 comments:

Celine said...

Happy Birthday Brittany!! Sounds like you had a great day :)

jayni & ben said...

woot woot. Happy Birthday. Spoiled little girl aren't you!! :)

Dan and Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! I know its a little late, but sounds like you had a good one!

Shannon said...

Can I play with your iphone while my student teacher teaches my classes all day? :) hee hee! Kidding! I'm keeping so busy and getting so much done!

Jamie said...

happy birthday! i knew it was either yours or adams cuz you guys share bdays with my sisters. is adams aug 24?

Unknown said...

happy birthday, I'm glad it was a good one.

Leanne said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! Now you can be 100% occupied during all 3 hours of church with your new little phone.

Monica said...

It's very late but happy birthday! It's always nice to be spoiled a bit :)