I started having Crew take his day-time naps in his crib. He seems to like it as he sleeps so well in it. His handsome self looks so tiny in it.
Don't let this picture fool you. He really does like his crib--but his sad face is even cute to me.
I know I know. Some people like to put the baby in their own room really soon but we love having Crew in our room. It is so fun to wake up to him in the morning and see him smiling at us. And since he sleeps through the night I have a feeling he will be in our room till he out grows his bassinet--which is soon because he is growing so fast.




2 comments:
I see he wiggled out his arms. Kensie does that all the time.
we still have Ty in our room, I just don't know if i can do it!! :(
Post a Comment