Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly

Every year I make Adam a Shutterfly book of our past year of marriage and give it to him on our anniversary. It is the perfect way to remember the year we just completed and have time to reflect on what the next year could hold. My mother-in-law also mention how great it is for our children to look through as it acts a a picture journal as well.

It is a tradition that I started our first year and have loved to create it since then for both of us.
I just finished this book for him for our fourth year.



While visiting the site I saw all the cute Christmas Cards they have. I want to order some from them this year. While looking through the holiday cards I think my favorites are this
One or this one.  Our family pictures we took this will be great in these cards.

In fact they are doing a sweet deal for bloggers right now: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. To sign up visit: http://bit.ly/sfly2010. You need to see all the cards.  There are so many to choose from. You can also go to shutterfly.com see the sweet book options too.

The Holidays are here and Christmas cards can't be sent out too early. I always fall behind on my cards so this year I am getting an early start.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I do that for Matt too!

LaddandKatieMarshall said...

so cute--love your wedding pictures by the way. I've started one this year on blurb.com (same quality only a way better deal 250 pg book for something like $60)