Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lights

Check out these cupcakes I made for my neighbor who I visit teach. Can you tell what they are?

I love baking--but during the Holiday Season I seem to fall in love with it even more. I like to try new ideas but also bake traditional holiday treats. 


Don't judge the white cupcake light, I didn't have any white sprinkles so marshmallows had to do. It looks more like a sheep's body but whatever. I got the idea from my "Hello Cupcake" book. They are  easy and fun to make. Try making your own Christmas Light cupcakes. 
 
side note: they are supposed to have green licorice connecting each light through the green gum drop but I couldn't find any...oh well.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Cute! Good job. Last year I made the snowmen and Christmas ornaments from Hello Cupcake--so many fun ideas in that book.