That is funny you posted this. We found a picture of Niel the other night from when he was a baby and Kensie looks just like him. He does look a lot like Adam but I agree with Abby-I can see you in him too.
Brittany, we just got your Christmas Card in the mail. It was so cute. Thanks for thinking of us. Hope you guys have a great holiday! I can't believe how big Crew is getting. And he is so adorable!
We have been happily married for 7 years and we are a new family of five. Being parents to our cute boy Crew, our sweet girl Collins, and our handsome boy Luke is the greatest joy we know.
4 comments:
Quite a bit! But I definitely see you in there too. You should post your baby photos!
That is funny you posted this. We found a picture of Niel the other night from when he was a baby and Kensie looks just like him. He does look a lot like Adam but I agree with Abby-I can see you in him too.
Yep! He does. He's a good mix I think. His face is rounder than Adam's and I think he has your eyes!
Brittany, we just got your Christmas Card in the mail. It was so cute. Thanks for thinking of us. Hope you guys have a great holiday! I can't believe how big Crew is getting. And he is so adorable!
Post a Comment