Monday, May 16, 2011

Lawn

Last weekend I mowed the lawn for the first time in my ENTIRE life. 


I had never touched a lawn mower--seriously never. I grew up on with a yard that was close to an acre in size, with four very capable brothers, who always mowed the lawn. Thus, allowing me to enjoy my yard responsibilities without experiencing grass stained shoes and vibrating forearms.

Now 25 years later Adam had the blessed opportunity of teaching me how to mow. I mowed our entire yard. Looks pretty good if you ask me.


Then we enjoyed a great BBQ with friends in our freshly mowed lawn. 


A big thanks for Burke, our neighbor and friend, who edged our lawn which made it look even better.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Brittany, I'm so proud of you. :)

PJ & SANDRA said...

Wow... I'm impressed Brit! good job!

erika herman said...

Yes, that was a blog thank you shout to you. :) Juniors Cheesecake was heavenly.

I mowed a lawn once...never again will I make that mistake.

Heather Whitworth said...

You go girl!!! I actually like mowing the lawn... in a way it's kind of relaxing. And I love the way a fresh mowed lawn looks too.