Sunday, July 10, 2011

11 Months

That's right. Crew is one month shy of a year. I tell people he is elven months and it sounds so big...he even is looking bigger. I swear he grows over night sometimes. New developments are being learned almost daily it seems and his opinions are being shared now that he is learning to communicate in his own novice ways.


He likes to sit sideways in the shopping cart

He will crawl and push his soccer ball or basketball around the house all day if he could. While at the Nike store in Park City he saw the blue soccer ball, reached and faked cried for it until I handed it to him. When it was time to leave and I put the ball back he really started to cry--so I bought it. I am weak sauce when it comes to Crew crying. I just want to make him happy all the time.


He likes to watch TV--even though we don't let him watch too often. However, sports center seems to make it on his nightly routine. 

He crawls up, but not down the stairs

Pulls himself him and walks along furniture


I gave Crew his first hair cut

Waves when we wave to him or sometimes when we say "bye bye" or "hi" 

He is sitting in a forward facing car seat and loves it

He claps in the same amount of claps that we clap. If I clap once he claps once. It is a fun game we play
If I say "yeah" he will clap
He crawls amazing fast

He loves Mac n' Cheese
 He doesn't like his bottle anymore--which is ironic because he is finally holding his own bottle on the floor or in the car
If he sees a dog is gets really excited and starts laughing
 If he sees a ball--any kind--he has to have it.

He got his first black eye. He was playing in the pantry while I was making dinner and I said something to him and startled him and he fell, hit his eye on the door frame, and thus has a black eye.


He doesn't like sock or shoes on his feet
Walks more confidently along furniture
Is starting to try and stand alone for a little bit before falling down


Fake cries
He could spend all day at the pool--and we have
Weighs 22 lbs 14 oz
Has now tried mac n' cheese, teddy grahams, goldfish, tomatoes, and pretty much eats what Adam and I eat
Will always smile at me when I look back at him in the car

Crews play with all of our door stops. He grabs the rubber end, pulls it off, and puts it in his mouth. It is a problem. I think I need to glue them all on

Points at everything
When I blow raspberries he instantly does it back in response
Likes to go down the slide at the park or jump on the trampoline

Smiles crooked sometimes

Is too big for his changing table

Will let anybody hold him--most of the time. On occasion he needs a moment to warm up to people and he cuddles with me so I don't mind it.

He will head-but you if you lean your head into his
He gives high fives if your hand is down-low


He is the cutest boy I have ever seen and I am totally obsessed with him and his cute baby things he does. 

1 comment:

Darci said...

That's pretty funny he suckered you into buying him that ball:) He is such a cutie and I'm so glad we finally got to meet him!