While in Cancun my niece and I went Parasailing. Before we left for our trip I was thinking I might want to try it and when my niece wanted to go as well we mustered up some adrenaline and went for it.
I was so nervous! I wasn't sure what to expect and all I knew was that we were going to go really high in the air and if I fell I could die. So I hugged and kissed Crew before I left just in case.
We were driven out on a jet ski to a boat waiting for us. Then we signed our life away on the disclosure form and within 2 minutes we were connected to our harness and up in the air.
It was a 20 minute ride. Not bad--unless you get motion sick like I do--then 20 minutes is a long time.
The first 15 minutes were great but the last 5 minutes I was started to get sick.
next thing I knew I was gagging. Seriously...I could not believe this was happening! I gagged twice and then...I threw up. Yeah--that's right. I threw up. I leaned my head to the side of the harness and watched my puke dropped down into the ocean. Disgusting I know--but hey--I couldn't help it.
Even though I got sick I would totally do it again. It was amazing!









2 comments:
So fun! I've always wanted to do that! My brother-in-law got sick too when he went in Hawaii.
So, I really shouldn't laugh because I get motion sick super easy, but I just couldn't help myself. It was too funny imagining you puking into the sea far below you. And I know what you mean about a short time feeling like forever when you feel sick. Otherwise, it looks awesome. Maybe I'll try it out...maybe. The sick part might sway me not to do it. :)
Post a Comment