I had fun putting together Crew's Easter basket this year. I made it a goal not to put any candy in his basket because I knew I would be the one to eat it, ha... so I avoided it all together. Instead, the Easter bunny brought a book, a mini soccer goal, and the current favorite--Mickey Mouse. It was a success!
Crew giving his Dad a fist pump after rummaged through his easter basket
Serious soccer skills. He has a future ahead of him.
Love his smile and tired face--not so much my tired face though. ugh.
We had Easter dinner and a family Easter Egg hunt at our house this year. We had a mix of Harrison's and Nelson's and the evening was so much fun. The best part was watching the kids run around during the egg hunt. Grandma Nelson puts money in the eggs and the older kids know by now that if they egg sounds empty it means money! So Call and Ellie ran around the yard shaking the eggs to see which ones had the dollar bills. If the eggs made a noise they put it back! Smart kiddos.
Once again Crew loved it and the weather was perfect! Somehow Crew started the hunt without shoes on, so the "socks and rolled up pants" were the style this year.
Checking for candy--which he found and ate promptly
I think that is it for our Easter posts.















1 comment:
Crew is seriously so cute! I love how you dress him and especially this little green shirt! Glad you guys had such a fun easter weekend!
Post a Comment