Crew and I met my sister and the Thanksgiving Point Discovery Gardens last week. We practically had the park to ourselves and it was really fun. The flowers were amazing!
Adam and I went for a walk for Family Night on Monday and on our way home Adam put Crew on his shoulders and right after Crew informed Adam that he had pooped. It made me laugh so hard.
Crew hanging out on the grass--I love this picture of him. So pure.
Crew and will spending some time together at the park and then at the Zoo. It made me laugh when I took the second picture because they both have their hand in their mouth.




1 comment:
I've started watching TVD on Netflix. I've only watched the first few episodes but I like it! Remember when we used to watch Everwood in Carly and Kendra's room in college? Haha
Post a Comment