A few weekends back we had a fun friend trip in Lake Powell. Adam, and our friend Matt, were hiking the Grand Teton with the priests in our ward so they were not able to come. So Shalana and I tagged along with the rest of the crowd as a couple. Ha ha. It was such a fun trip and the weather was perfect--hot outside, warm water, and air conditioning on the house boat. I probably wouldn't have lasted without the air conditioning and yummy food seeing as I was 6 months pregnant! A big shout out to the Alders for putting it together and making the trip so fun.
To see a video of our trip click here.
Shalana and I
The gals
Alison, Nicole, Chelsea, Shalana, Kelly, me and my baby girl :)
The water was perfect...I had to go wake surfing.
Poor Mike's eardrum erupted so he saran wrapped his head then ducked tapped over it so that he could still play in the water. It was hilarious!





No comments:
Post a Comment