Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sundance leaves

Over the weekend we went up to our family cabin in Sundance. The Lacey Family joined us and we has a great time.
It was the perfect time to go to Sundance because the leaves were out of control. 



Crew and Will were such good boys the whole time. The just played with their cars and the t-ball set. I love that Crew has a buddy to hang out with. 



 We went for a walk down to our horse pasture and this canopy of trees over the grass was so pretty. 



A poor attempt at a family photo. We all look a little homely. 


After checking out the leaves on our walk we went down to the stream to let the kids play. Throwing rocks in the water = pure entertainment


It was such a fun and relaxing weekend. And these boys were so fun!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Britt!! I'm so happy for you that you are expecting again!!! I went back and read all your posts- you have got to be the cutest pregnant girl ever!! And how fun that you will have a little boy and a little girl now. I can't WAIT to see her nursery- I absolutely adore Crew's nursery and I'm so excited to see what you come up with for your little miss!! Love ya!