Monday, October 8, 2012

Family Pictures

We got family pictures taken about a week ago. The apple orchard close to our house was the perfect spot with all the fresh apples hanging from the trees. Crew was the best little boy for the pictures and our photographer even snapped a few maternity pictures of me at 28 weeks. I love how all the pictures turned out and am so glad we got pictures of this phase of our family before it changes again in December. 

















4 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

love these! you all look great! Crew is so cute.

Darci said...

Oh my heck Crew is seriously one of the cutest/handsomest little boys ever. Love that last one of you three on the blanket. You are so close already! I was thinking baby #2 was due in January. So excited for you!

Monica said...

You are gorgeous. Your dress with the apples is so perfect. I love the second picture of Adam with Crew on his shoulders. And all the others too of course. :)

Sue said...

Wow! These pictures are great and your cute little family is adorable!