Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Riverwoods

We took Crew to see the lights and Santa Clause at Riverwoods. I think the Santa at Riverwoods is the real-deal. Just look at that beard! The lights are amazing and Crew loved the outdoor fire-pits. They even have complimentary horse-ddrawn carriage rides. We ended the night with a couple of waffles from the Waffle Love Truck. It was a fun night.  





When Crew saw Santa he was a little shy at first but once he warmed up Crew, quickly said, "Buzz lightyear and a Woody, and Cars." 
It was so cute. I wish I had gotten it recorded. 
 I did prep him a little by asking earlier in the day, "what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?"Looks like it worked. 





 There is also a North Pole Mailing office by Santa's house. There are some really sweet Gingerbread houses inside. You can vote for your favorite.

 Blinkenstaff's was a must for a quick stop to warm-up inside. The free horse ride was a bonus. 
Plus, look at that handsome boy! 





 Live music, festive lights, and spending some time with my boys was just what I wanted. 

No comments: