Sunday, November 25, 2012

The breakdown (of my growing belly)

I didn't take very good documentation (compared to my first pregnancy) of this pregnancy's belly bump. Most pictures were taken on my phone--not the best quality picture--and I didn't take hardly any pictures in the first trimester because I felt so sick and I didn't even think about it. I often had Adam take a picture of me on Sunday's when I actually got ready--Ha! Yet, here is what I have to show for this little girl's growth. 

15 weeks                                                           19 weeks

21 weeks                                                  24 weeks

     26 weeks                                                      28 weeks

 
30 weeks                                                                 32 weeks                                            

34 weeks                                                     35 weeks

36 weeks

 I do love the belly and I love dressing the belly. Most of my clothes are from Target, Gap, and ASOS. Some of my favorite items (like my Victoria Secret Pink BoyFriend sweats that I wear literally everyday) are not show. But if you are pregnant in the winter do yourself a favor and get some comfy VS boyfriend sweats. I live in them. I also wear a lot of dresses and leggings. They are the most comfortable clothes to wear. To me, ASOS and Gap have the best pants/leggings and ASOS and Target have the dresses/skirts, and I like tops from all three of these stores. H&M had great tops and skirts but I did not like their pants. 

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and the baby is due in just a couple weeks. Christmas is around the corner and time is flying by. 

I am so excited to have this baby girl join our family!

1 comment:

Heather Whitworth said...

Brittany, I love the belly progress. It's so fun to see! I'm already 16 weeks and I need to start taking some pics ASAP, especially since this will be the last time I'm pregnant. That red dress of yours is stunning. I love love love it! So flattering on your belly and your beautiful curves. Such a adorable pregnant lady you are. I'm impressed you went to California in your 3rd Tri, that gives me hope that I can travel to South Carolina in Feb. for a wedding in my 3rd Tri.