I have been feeling so sick lately with the beginning of this pregnancy. I clothed, fed, and kept my kids safe but I couldn't manage much else. I also missed documenting how fast Collins is growing up. Now that I am feeling better, and in my second trimester, I got my camera out and starting taking some pictures of my cute kids.
Collins' new smile
Finally learned how to put piggy tails in Collins' hair. She is so cute and her cheeks are so yummy to kiss. I could take pictures of her everyday.
And Crew asked that I take his Sunday best (well kind of--he did get a bloody nose and bleed on his shirt) picture too. Love him.










7 comments:
That smile is almost too much for me to handle. She is so adorable!!!
You are such a champ having little number 3! I love the idea of having more than our current two but worry I will run out of patience or sanity or something like that. You must share your thoughts / philosophies / experiences with me, like seriously please share so I can be inspired to brave the course...or realize I'm a person that shouldn't try and have more :) So glad you're feeling better!!
Congrats on your third pregnancy! Macie has a dress that is almost identical... your little girl is so cute, (and I see the Hayman in her too!)
Cutest kids! Glad you are feeling better, that first trimester can be rough:)
Wait...how did I miss this? Congrats!! You make the most beautiful babies and you are a total babe. Good luck!
I love her new smile hehe and her piggy tails are adorable. I'm glad you're feeling better too.
You are so cute and you and Adam make really cute kids!
Post a Comment